Be Mine Strawberry Cheesecake Sugar Scrub
- Unit Price
Indulge Your Senses with the Aroma of Strawberry Cheesecake
Have you ever experienced the heavenly scent of Strawberry Cheesecake? Imagine inhaling the sweet fragrance of strawberries, complemented by a subtle blend of zesty lemon and orange peel. The aroma is further enhanced by a creamy vanilla base with a touch of sugar and a delectable graham cracker crust. It's like a dessert for your nose!
Want to pamper your skin with a sugary treat for that smooth, radiant glow? Here's how with the perfect sugar scrub:
- Get steamy in the shower or bath and soak your skin with warm water.
- Scoop out a small amount of the scrub and get ready to slather it on!
- Give your skin some lovin' with a gentle rub in circular motion. You can use your bare hands or a soft cloth.
- Pay extra attention to rough and tough spots like your knees, elbows, and feet.
- Now get ready to rinse off, hop back under the shower and let the warm water wash it all away
Instructions for Use To ensure safety, please follow these guidelines:
- Only use externally
- Keep out of children's reach
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Perform a patch test before using, and discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Shelf Life: Best when used within 6-9 months
Granulated Sugar, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, JoJobo oil, Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Optiphen Plus, Skin safe colorant, fragrance oil
Experience a brighter, smoother complexion with our all-natural whipped sugar scrub, which efficiently exfoliates and eliminates dry, flaky skin cells, impurities, dirt, and excess oils.
Enjoy a calming or energizing aromatherapy experience with our unique essence blends, each designed to tantalize your senses.
Whether you're looking to cleanse and exfoliate in the shower or to clean your hands, our sugar scrub is the perfect solution. Its gentle texture and smooth whip make it an excellent choice for unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells, reducing the risk of ingrown hairs that can occur during shaving.
Plus, it creates a rich moisturizing lather and sudsey bubbles to provide a thorough cleanse.
How to Properly Exfoliate Your Skin
Are you scrubbing away at your skin every day? You may be doing more harm than good. Over-exfoliating can damage your skin's natural restoration process and leave it feeling dull. Your skin requires moisture to retain its glow, so don't strip it all away.
The magic number is one or two scrubs a week to keep your skin healthy and looking youthful.