Hey Sweetie Pink Cotton Candy Sugar Scrub
- Unit Price
The Delectable Fragrance of Pink Cotton Candy
Have you ever wondered what makes the sweet aroma of cotton candy so irresistible? It's a delightful blend of spun strawberry sugar, and French vanilla. The Pink Cotton Candy fragrance is a nostalgic mix of sweet, sugary cotton candy with a hint of berry. add a feminine touch to this sugary-sweet scent, while the addition of white musk makes it irresistible. Pink Sugar is the ultimate indulgence for those who love all things sweet and feminine.
Want to pamper your skin with a sugary treat for that smooth, radiant glow? Here's how with the perfect sugar scrub:
- Get steamy in the shower or bath and soak your skin with warm water.
- Scoop out a small amount of the scrub and get ready to slather it on!
- Give your skin some lovin' with a gentle rub in circular motion. You can use your bare hands or a soft cloth.
- Pay extra attention to rough and tough spots like your knees, elbows, and feet.
- Now get ready to rinse off, hop back under the shower and let the warm water wash it all away
Instructions for Use To ensure safety, please follow these guidelines:
- Only use externally
- Keep out of children's reach
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Perform a patch test before using, and discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Shelf Life: Best when used within 6-9 months
Granulated Sugar, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, JoJobo oil, Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Optiphen Plus, Skin safe colorant, fragrance oil
Experience a brighter, smoother complexion with our all-natural whipped sugar scrub, which efficiently exfoliates and eliminates dry, flaky skin cells, impurities, dirt, and excess oils.
Enjoy a calming or energizing aromatherapy experience with our unique essence blends, each designed to tantalize your senses.
Whether you're looking to cleanse and exfoliate in the shower or to clean your hands, our sugar scrub is the perfect solution. Its gentle texture and smooth whip make it an excellent choice for unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells, reducing the risk of ingrown hairs that can occur during shaving.
Plus, it creates a rich moisturizing lather and sudsey bubbles to provide a thorough cleanse.
How to Properly Exfoliate Your Skin
Are you scrubbing away at your skin every day? You may be doing more harm than good. Over-exfoliating can damage your skin's natural restoration process and leave it feeling dull. Your skin requires moisture to retain its glow, so don't strip it all away.
The magic number is one or two scrubs a week to keep your skin healthy and looking youthful.