Tutti Fruity Soap
- Unit Price
Tutti Fruity glycerin soap smells just like the sweet cereal you remember. It smells like vanilla, powdered sugar, tangy oranges, lemon and lime, ripe cherries and a hint of sandalwood.
Ingredients: Safflower oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat protein, fragrance, colorant.
- First, rinse your skin in warm water. ...
- Next, rub a small amount of body scrub between your hands and massage over your body.
- Rub the body scrub in gentle, circular motions with either your hand or an exfoliating glove.
- Scrub your skin for no longer than 30 seconds.
- Rinse off, towel dry and apply any of our moisturizer for optimum results.
Cane Sugar, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Safflower oil, Vitamin E oil, Soap Base, Essential fragrance oil, Optiphen Preservative.